Empowered women, our strength of purpose can be used for good!

Empowered women, our strength of purpose can be used for good!

You are nothing short of amazing! You are resourceful, creative and more capable than you give yourself credit for.  I don’t believe we hear this enough or tell each other this enough. Let’s change this!

Did 2019 enable you to fulfil all your intentions? Are you looking back on a great year?
For me this year has been full of rewarding milestones. It’s also been a year of incredible sadness. I’ve lost people dear to me, and people I know have experienced hardship and heartache. What about you?

As I write this, many areas of Australia are in the midst of extreme catastrophe. 1000s of acres are burning, many of our farmers are drought-stricken, people we know and love are suffering from illness or a troubled living situation.

I believe it’s now time, time to move beyond talking and time to take action and I want you to accompany me on an incredible journey in 2020!

I’ve noticed a degree of frustration and unrest. It’s in the community, on the airwaves, in the media and on social.
I love that we are having robust conversations about issues that affect society.
Homelessness, the environment, domestic violence, mental health, leadership (or lack thereof), animal welfare and so much more.

We are having great open and healthy conversations but to me this seems to be to a large degree all we are doing. Until we, each individual, do more in the physical world, the unrest will continue to be there – we must enact change.

We have some incredible people out there doing great work to create an impact and I’m inviting you to also participate. Use your power to make a difference.
Australia, let’s take a stand and commit to doing something to initiate change. Together let’s make a difference.

I’m looking for people who are inspired to contribute beyond a conversation. 2020 is the year to take action. Is that you?

In 2020, in partnership with Women's Network Australia, I’m committing to a massive movement that will benefit some of the major issues affecting women in our society, it’s about sustainability and our wellbeing.
I want to spearhead projects that set a new benchmark of thinking across Australia, of how we use our power to connect and contribute around the world.
There are simple things we can do to make a big difference in the world. I’m ready to create magic. Will you be by my side and make it true?

The Women's Network Australia members are a powerhouse of inspiring ideas, momentous activity and brilliant results. As a collective, we are unstoppable. Let’s harness our desire to empower others and take it to new heights.

Are you someone who wishes they could have more of an impact? When we combine our vision, will and energy, collectively the results are phenomenal. Please join me, and together let’s create something that will have a profound impact in our community.

I will fill you in on my plans in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, I wish you and your family a safe, fun and relaxing Christmas and holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let your imagination run wild! Derwent Valley Tourism business for sale.

List your home now and revel into the New Year!